Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Beginnings

Dearest readers,

For those of you who are still out there, hi! It's been a while.

About a year ago, I had decided to abandon The Secret Foodie due to a variation of factors, but mainly due to huge changes in my life that upheaved the life I had come to know for four years. During that time, I realized that I had to concentrate on me, myself and I. So I did, and I went away and concentrated on me, which had mixed results admittedly, but it was what I had to do.

So now, a new year later, I had relocated to a new country, a new city doing new things with my life, having moved on from foodblogs, reading, posting or otherwise. But a few days ago, I was running through the Internet doing research when I came across an article on food blogging, which led me to Melbourne Gastronome, which led me to her post about coming to New York in June (incidentally, where I am currently located), which led me back here.

Right now, I am sitting in my office in Manhattan, New York, where I have been since December of last year doing Important Things In The World, but mostly, having eaten a lot of new food, experienced a lot of new people and new things. And once again, I'm excited, really I am.

So, I think I'm ready now.

Hello world, how have you been? I can't wait to tell you about hot dogs, diners and the greatest city in the world.


No comments: